Minimally-invasive procedures such as Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion and Laser Hair Removal, helps to restore a youthful appearance to patients and are gaining in popularity. Although reasons vary from person to person when choosing skin rejuvenation treatments, the more common reasons include:
- Enhancing appearance and boosting self-confidence.
- Becoming less self-conscious about appearance.
- Achieving smoother looking skin.
- Removing unsightly skin conditions (i.e. age spots, uneven pigmentation, spider veins, etc.).
- Regaining a more youthful look.
These procedures require no incisions and may not require anesthesia and the downtime is minimal to none at all. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the top minimally invasive procedures performed in the U.S. are Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion and Cosmetic Injections.
A series of treatments are often required to achieve improvement in skin texture and clarity and repeated treatments are essential to maintain your results. While the information contained in this website will provide you with a good introduction to skin treatments, including laser hair removal, we recommend that you consult a qualified provider with significant experience, when considering this or any other cosmetic procedure.